Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect: Luxury Worldwide Transportation LLC does not collect personally identifying information about You unless You voluntarily submit that information to us, such as through our contact pages, by e-mail or some other means. The personally identifiable information which You may provide to us could include your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and billing and/or credit card information.
Non-Personal Or Aggregate Information That We Collect: When You visit the Web Site, we may automatically collect certain non-identifying information about You, such as the type of browser or computer operating system You use, the domain name of the web site from which You linked to us, the amount of time You spend on the Web Site or the pages on the Web Site that You view. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular region or having particular characteristics).
Information Usage: We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless You have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from You or through some other form of consent from You or notification to You:
- We will use personally identifiable information to operate the Web Site and to provide You with any specific services that You have requested.
- We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your direct inquires. We will use your personally identifiable information to add You to our mailing lists and to send You emails from time to time.
- We may permit our vendors and subcontractors to access your personally identifiable information, but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process. We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the policies for the Web Site.
- We may transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with the sale, merger or change of control of Luxury Worldwide Transportation LLC or the division responsible for the services with which your personally identifiable information is associated.
Non-personal or aggregate information may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify You.
Security: The security of your information is very important to us. We attempt to provide for the secure storage of your information by utilizing generally accepted industry practices. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between You and Luxury Worldwide Transportation LLC or information stored on the Web Site or our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of the Web Site demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those personnel who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personally identifiable information.
Other Web Sites: As a convenience to You, we may provide links to third party web sites from within the Web Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these third party sites, and by providing a link we are not endorsing or promoting such third party sites. When You link away from our Web Site, you do so at your own risk. We encourage You to read the policies and terms of every web site you visit.
Social Networking Services: We may provide the ability for You to incorporate social networking accounts that you have with the Web Site. You understand that we do not control such services and are not liable for the manner in which they operate. While we may provide You with the ability to use such services in connection with our Web Site, we are doing so merely as an accommodation and, like You, are relying upon those third party services to operate properly and fairly.
You should be aware that personally identifiable information which You voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly assessable blog, social network or otherwise online may be viewed and used by others. We are unable to control such uses of your personally identifiable information, and by using such services You assume the risk that the personally identifiable information provided by You may be viewed and used by third parties.
While it is our policy not to accept unsolicited marketing ideas, you expressly agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication You send to us without compensation and for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and services using such information.